AMF-Bruns of America
AMF-Bruns of America manufactures wheelchair securement products and occupied restraint systems for the safe transportation of people with limited mobility. We invented the world’s first 4-point retractor wheelchair anchoring system. Today we service customers in more than 50 countries throughout North and South America, Australia, Asia, Middle East and Africa.
What's NewSchool Bus Driver of the Year
AMF-Bruns of America is looking for the special-needs bus driver who has distinguished themselves through special accomplishments, meritorious & heroic acts, and innovations to improve their jobs. The winner receives a $1,000 check! Nominations for the annual AMF-Bruns National Special-Needs School Bus Driver Of The Year Award are being
accepted. Application deadline: August 1st, 2020. Click Here
Follow Us On:
AMF-Bruns of America is a global market leader in the field of vehicle technology for the wheelchair passenger. Our company expertly combines state-of-the-art technology with skills accumulated from nearly 60 years’ experience in the mobility industry. We manufacture wheelchair securement products, occupant restraint systems and associated equipment for the safe transportation of people with limited mobility.
More About AMF-Bruns
- Develops first wheelchair safety systems and wheelchair anchoring system.
- First to pass an anchorage system crash test.
- First to pass a 20G dynamic crash test.
- AMF-Bruns 4-point retractor system “Protektor” is the standard for the German Industry Norm DIN 75078.
- Makes first power knots, with integrated wheelchair lapbelt.
- Launches Hide-A-Way - first securement system with restraints fully-integrated into the floor
- Launches Easy Pull -- first fully-integrated winch and restraint system
- Launches eFutureSafe Head & Backrest / Seatbelt Anchorage